Let me think about it a little longer....

Whilst I am away in London this weekend, and therefore may not be able to write a blog entry (see I'm really trying to get into the habit of posting everyday) I will leave something to sit here.

These four pieces are some of my most recent work, photographed in January this year, (14th I'm lead to believe) I know what I tried to capture in them, what I tried to say, and what I'm attempting to explore. Yet I feel again looking at this work there are some deeply personal opinions towards the subject matter embedded within the work.

Taken on Northern Avenue in Yerevan, Armenia. These photographs depict the detail on printed sheet material covering the construction sites on Northern Avenue. New, grand buildings are constantly being built in central Yerevan, and what was there before? Well....




© All images copyright Philip Mowbray

Comments